Monday, August 10, 2009

JonDay Again!?

How did it suddenly become Monday again? Yeah I know I know rotation of the earth and all that "the world is actually a sphere rotating around the sun" nonsense they brainwash you with in school.

Anyway I guess this means I need to post something!

Here are a bunch of portraits I've produced for an author friend's epic sci fi project, the Valentine Chronicles. A definite departure for me, since I don't often draw scantily clad ladies. Though one of those ladies seems to have a =very craggy face and a handlebar moustache!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And the clicky:

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite scared of these characters Jon, wouldn't want to bump into any of them :) I do like the angles that you've created with the woman in blue on the top right though, very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete