Monday, November 30, 2009

Jonday - The Beasts of old London Town

So I was hoping to get clearance to show something hot of the presses, but it hasn't come down the pipe. Instead let's take a trip back, waaaaay back more than 12 years ago to when I had high hopes of working in comics. I was regularly producing my own stuff, and selling it through various branches of Travelling Man, where I later worked.

Here is one complete mini comic from an anthology title I put together called Kingdom of The Beasts. Still want to use that title for something else at some point, so don't nick it if you like it. No letters on this, not sure where they went! I think you can probably guess much of the story of the adventures of Mr Thorndyke and Mr Codd.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment