Tuesday, February 8, 2011

F is for Mr Fantastic

Graeme Neil Reid,Illustration,Fantastic Four,Marvel ComicsMr Fantastic, otherwise known as Reed Richards, is a member of the Fantastic Four. My knowledge of the Fantastic Four comes from TV cartoons more than the comics themselves. He's a scientist and can bend and stretch his body into any shape a side effect from the cosmic radiation he was submitted to during a spaceship flight. He's married to Sue Storm (Invisible Girl) who is the sister of Johnny Storm (The Human Torch). And his pal is Ben Grimm (The Thing). I think that's about the extent of my knowledge on the Fantastic Four, I believe (although I could be picking this up from the recent films) that Richards is trying to find away to return the four back to normality and in the meanwhile they fight crime and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment