Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spiderman. Sketch - Paris Manga.



This Spiderman picture was my second last sketch of the weekend. I had a coach to catch for the airport and my flight home to Glasgow and was in a rush to finish the line of patient people who had waited a couple of hours for their turn. Ten minutes for this one. Used James Hodgkins near dry black marker to fudge some cluds and put in a background building for depth. Well, the fan asked for more detail, so what could I say?

Really pleased with this quick effort. My favourite of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. For ten minutes work its a cracker. I dunno why but for some reason it reminds me of Ron Smiths ink work, don't think he ever worked on Spider-Man but its the strong ink work but with a looseness in places.

    ReplyDelete